2 Bedroom Apartment SSTC
High Street, Egham TW20
- Two large double bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Fully fitted, fully equipped modern kitchen
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Well-furnished to a high standard
- Contemporary decor, high quality furniture
- Gas central heating
- Close to all amenities and train station
- Excellent links to M3, M4, M25 and A30
- Rented parking from The Council on Hummer Road for £700pa
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Council Tax: D
Egham town centre is a thriving town with plenty of restaurants and bars, shops such as Waitrose, large Tesco, near the River Thames for river walks down Runnymede (where the Magna Carta was signed), near the world famous Wentworth golf club.
The apartment block comprises just 6 apartments built to a high specification 12 years ago.
From the entrance hall there is access to the open plan living/dining space and fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances washer/dryer and large fridge/freezer. The first bedroom has ensuite attached with fully fitted three piece bathroom in white with shower over bath. This bedroom also benefits from space saving fitted wardrobes. Also from the hallway you will find the second spacious double bedroom and the family bathroom, also fully fitted. The high ceilings add to the spacious atmosphere of the property.
An ideal buy for a first time buyer or as an investment purchase as these properties have always let very well being situated in Egham town.
Service charge Approx £1200
Ground Rent £300
Years on lease 111 Years
DECLARATION OF PERSONAL INTEREST We hereby declare that an employee of Martin & Co has a personal interest in this property.