2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Meyrick Park, Bournemouth BH2
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- VIEWINGS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- Two double bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Private Patio Area
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- PET Friendly
- Share of Freehold
- Central Location
- Council Tax: C
DESCRIPTION: This lovely property is approached by prestigious electric double gates with a separate pedestrian entrance. The main building entrance provides a porterphone entry system to all flats. From the main entrance you are presented with the nicely finished communal hallway containing stairs to the first floor and entrance to the apartment.
The front door of the property opens onto a smart hallway with wood panelled doors to all principal rooms and a very useful deep walk in storage cupboard.
The bright and cheerful lounge enjoys a double aspect with patio doors that lead directly to the patio area and further double glazed window.
The modern kitchen/breakfast room is of a good size with an excellent range of wall and floor mounted cupboards with ample work surfaces above. Further there is a built in oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood and integrated appliances.
The main bedroom is well appointed and has the benefit of an en-suite shower room , a walk in shower enclosure with mixer taps,wash hand basin and WC, as well as a heated towel rail.
An ample second bedroom and family bathroom complete this sort after accommodation.
The communal grounds are well maintained with numerous shrub borders and lawned areas.
Length of Lease: 134 years
Share of Freehold
Service Charge: £1,600 (approx)
Ground Rent: £150
Council Tax Band C
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.