3 Bedroom Penthouse For Sale
Knyveton Road, Bournemouth BH1
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse
- Private Garage with lift access
- Rooftop Terrace
- 3 Bathrooms
- Huge Approx. 1649sq. ft.
- Walk to Beaches & Pier
- Modern Penthouse
- Walk to Train Station
- Secure, Gated Modern Development
- Council Tax: F
Spanning a very generous approx. 1649 sq. ft. the apartment has a spacious, airy layout with an abundance of natural light.
Boasting a private garage, a large rooftop terrace, 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 of which are ensuite), a split floor plan and huge private master suite, this contemporary, upscale apartment is a rare find.
Fantastic location on tree lined street within walking distance of the fabulous East Cliff footpaths overlooking the sea, Bournemouth's sandy beaches, the town centre bustling with shops and restaurants, the travel interchange for trains, buses and coaches,a large supermarket and a local Coop.
The Penthouse flat has the benefit of a private garage which can be accessed directly from inside the building by lift. Visitor parking is available in the secure, gated area in front of the building.
109 years remaining on Lease
Service Charge £1575 pa
Ground Rent £350 pa
Council Tax Band F
RECEPTION DINING ROOM 21' 6" x 19' 7" (6.55m x 5.97m)
KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM 17' 3" x 10' 4" (5.26m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM 1 19' 3" (5.87m Access to en-suite bathroom comprising white panel bath, WC sink and separate walk in shower enclosure
BEDROOM 2 16' 6" x 15' 8" (5.03m x 4.78m)
BATHROOM With enclosed shower enclosure WC sink and fitted furniture
BEDROOM 3 9' 8.7" (2.95m Access to en-suite bathroom comprising white panel bath, WC sink and separate walk in shower enclosure
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.