1 Bedroom Apartment Let
Birmingham City Centre, B15
- Projected 6% rental yield
- 24 hour Concierge
- Cinema (everyman style with sofas)
- WIFI cafe
- Communal gardens
- Hotel lifestyle living
- Parking available
* One, two and three-bedroom deluxe apartments from £249,950
* Birmingham's first luxury hotel-serviced residential development- all residents benefit from access to the first-class services of the developers neighbouring Hotel
* Luxury style fitted kitchens and integrated appliances
* Communal gardens
* Short walk to Birmingham's main business, professional and financial services district, including HMRC and HSBC's new headquarters at Arena Central and PwC's new Birmingham offices at Paradise
* Strong tenant demand from bankers, Traders, CEOs & MDs of Birmingham…
* Services include a 24-hour concierge, gym, cinema (everyman style with sofas), WIFI cafe, large communal areas, gardens.
* Tenants and homeowners will also be able to use hotel facilities; Spa and treatment room, room service, restaurant, bar etc (this is offered and managed by our own hotel group)
* Designed by an award winning interior designer
* 10-year build warrantee
Walking distance from - Brindleyplace, Deutsche Bank, The Mailbox, Arena Central, HSBC UK, Colmore Row, New Street, The Bullring and The Jewellery Quarter. Sitting a mere stone's throw from the heart of Birmingham city centre experience the best views the city can offer. Excellent rail connectivity - Fiveways and New Street
The development's prime location next to the Professional Banking District and Central Business District will also be a draw for prospective tenants. Professional jobs are currently increasing in these areas; global bank HSBC moved its retail division to the city in 2015, with Deloitte and Deutsche Bank already present.
Please note that the images provided in this advert do not directly reflect the apartments or development and they are generic images used for marketing purposes. Further images, details and prices will be provided depending on the development that you are interested in.