Property Image
1/8
Floor Plan
SSTC

£46,000

Studio Apartment SSTC

The Basilica, 2 King Charles Street

Key Features

  • 60% shared ownership
  • no rent to pay on remaining 40%
  • leasehold: 250 years from 2006
  • eligibility criteria required (see below)
  • modern shower room
  • on site concierge
  • communal courtyards for residents
  • central location
  • council tax band b
  • epc rating c
  • council tax: b

Property Description

A fantastic opportunity to get your foot on the property ladder with this great studio apartment in the heart of the City centre with 60% shared ownership and no rent to pay on the remaining 40%!  

SHARED OWNERSHIP 'Shared Ownership' is a Government funded scheme aimed at helping first-time buyers get on to the property ladder.  

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN BRIEF

- Must not already own another home (if they do they must have a buyer for it)
- Annual household earnings must not exceed £80,000
- Savings must not exceed £20,000 once they have purchased
 

LEASEHOLD INFORMATION Leasehold: 250 years (less 20 days) from 2 December 2005

Ground rent £250 per year
Service charge £938 per year

You are advised to seek clarification on these charges with a solicitor once a sale is agreed. 

HALLWAY 7' 3" x 6' 10" (2.21m x 2.10m) Entrance hallway with video entry phone, electric panel heater and ceiling mounted smoke detector.  

STORAGE Storage cupboard housing the hot water tank and washing machine.  

SHOWER ROOM 7' 6" x 3' 7" (2.29m x 1.11m) Part tiled shower room with low flush W.C., hand basin and shower unit. Heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan. 

OPEN PLAN 12' 5" x 11' 11" (3.80m x 3.64m) The open plan living space has laminte flooring, two double glazed windows, electric panel heater, TV and Phone points.

Bedroom area with fitted wardrobe with mirror sliding doors.

 

KITCHEN AREA 4 Ring electric hob with extractor over, integrated fridge with freezer compartment and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. 
Map view