2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Norden Lodge, Norden, OL11 5AS
- Two Bedroom Executive Penthouse Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Large Open Plan Living
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Fantastic Secluded Location
- Access to Open Countryside / Walks Nearby
- Lift to Upper Floors
- Council Tax Band E
- Council Tax: E
Martin & Co are delighted to offer For Sale this TWO Bedroom, TWO Bathroom, Executive PENTHOUSE Apartment nestled in mature and secluded grounds in the much sought after location of Norden.
There is a communal entrance / lobby area with a lift providing access to the upper floors and access to the apartment.
Internally the apartment comprises of light and spacious open plan living accommodation, including defined living and dining areas and large fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two double bedrooms (master en-suite) and a fantastic fully tiled main bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
The apartment has an allocated parking space as well as visitors spaces and there are communal gardens including a lawned garden to the rear.
Viewings are essential to fully appreciate the location, position, quality and finish of this apartment!
INTERACTIVE 360' VIRTUAL TOUR
Struggling to find the time to arrange a viewing?
Why not take an interactive 360' tour of the property first?
Use the 2D plan or 3D model to choose which room you would like to view, or just explore. The choice is yours!
Please click on the Virtual Tour tab or copy and paste the link below to your browser to get started:
VIDEO WALK THROUGH
To view a video walk through of the property, please click on the video tab or copy & paste the link below into your browser
KITCHEN AREA 12' 0" x 9' 10" (3.66m x 3m)
Neutral decor, a range of modern high gloss wall and base units, one and a half sink, tiled floor, integrated appliances to include; fridge / freezer, dishwasher, electric oven / hob and a freestanding washing machine
DINING AREA 19' 0" x 10' (5.79m x 3.05m)
Neutral decor, carpet, radiator, double store cupboard housing newly installed gas boiler
LIVING AREA 18' 11" x 13' 9" (5.77m x 4.19m)
Neutral decor, new grey carpet, UPVC window to front, 4 x velux windows, radiator, reduces to 10' width within apex area
BATHROOM 11' 6" x 6' 3" (3.51m x 1.91m)
Fully tiled, three white piece bathroom suite, separate shower cubicle, white three piece bathroom suite, chrome towel rail / radiator
BEDROOM ONE 18' 0" x 9' 0" (5.49m x 2.74m)
Neutral decor, wood flooring, dormer window, radiator, access to en-suite
EN-SUITE 8' 8" x 5' 7" (2.64m x 1.7m)
Neutral decor, tiled walls, tiled floor, toilet and wash hand basin, 1 1/2 shower cubicle with external on/off switch, chrome towel rail / radiator, laundry cupboard housing pressurized hot water cylinder
BEDROOM TWO 14' 0" x 8' 3" (4.27m x 2.51m)
Neutral decor, carpet, dormer window, curved feature wall, radiator
Allocated parking, visitor parking, communal gardens
There are 234 years remaining on the lease. The service charge is approximately £1500pa and the ground rent is £250pa.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION, PLEASE READ
The government have allowed estate agents to re-open and resume viewings and house moves.
Their advice remains, which is not to move unless necessary.
The health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients is paramount and so, in order to prevent unnecessary viewings, we request that prior to contacting us you do the following.
1. Thoroughly read the properties sales particulars
2. If there is a floor plan, video, or 360' virtual tour please view them to ensure the property and its layout meets your needs
3. If there are room dimensions, please take note to ensure the room sizes meet your needs
4. Conduct a drive by of the property to ensure the position and location of the property meets your needs
Assuming the above is ok and you are not exhibiting signs of covid-19 (persistent cough, high temperature), please contact the office where we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a viewing.
For all viewings:
1. You will be required to bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitize prior to entering and upon leaving the property
2. You will be required to bring your own face mask, or face covering and to wear this throughout the viewing. Shoes should be removed or plastic over boots worn
3. You must not touch any surfaces within the property during the viewing
4. You will be required to maintain social distancing of at least 2m from our staff during the viewing
5. Viewings are limited to two adults maximum and of the same household (no children)
6. Should you have any questions during the viewing, please write them down and email or call the office after the viewing
By following the above we will help to create a safe environment and enable house moves to occur during these difficult times.
NEED A MORTGAGE?
Why pay a mortgage broker fee of circa £500 or be restricted to your current lenders rates?
Especially when Martin & Co can introduce you to our FEE FREE Mortgage advisor with access to whole of market mortgages and offering potential savings against your current lender.
Call today to arrange a ten minute (no obligation) telephone consultation
One quick call at a time to suit you, could potentially save you thousands of pounds over the course of your mortgage.
Please remember, your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME?
At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience working with sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants and investors. We have over 180 owner managed offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell.
Don't take our word for it, let our actions convince you!!
Please contact our office today to discuss your individual requirements
Ps - We now provide a free Rightmove Premium Listing and 360' Virtual Tour / interactive 3D Model for all new listings!