Baynard Drive, Widnes

£33,750 | Under Offer

3 bedroom Semi-detached house Under Offer
or call 0151 4246255
Standout Features
Property Description
We welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached family home. Located in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA of Widnes, the property benefits from three bedrooms, En-suite to the master bedroom and a further white suite bathroom. To the ground floor is a convenient downstairs WC, spacious living room and a separate kitchen with dining area Externally front and rear garden areas and driveway. This property would be ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER OR A FAMILY HOME. The property is located close to amenities, transport links and local schools.

The asking price represents a 25% share. The remaining 75% share of this leasehold title is not being sold within this transaction. All prospective purchasers must complete a 'Shared Ownership' application form and submitted to Plus Dane Housing. There is an additional rent for the remaining 75% share of £333.29 pcm and £7.21pcm for building insurance.
Please note these figures are for the current financial year and are subject to change from the 1st April 2025.
Material Information
  • Tenure: Leasehold

Mortgage calculator

Calculate your stamp duty
£
Results
Stamp Duty To Pay:
Effective Rate:
Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Baynard Drive, Widnes

Struggling to find a property? Get in touch and we'll help you find your ideal property.