Below are five ways homeowners and landlords can add value to their properties.*
- A new bathroom can add up to 3% to a home’s value.
- Converting a garage to a home office or extra room can potentially create a 10-12% uplift.
- A loft conversion can help your property’s price rise by around 10-15%.
- A new kitchen can add 5% to a property’s value.
- A side or rear extension will add more space, and that will create a higher value for your property, potentially up to 15% depending on the size and quality.
*These estimates come from a Zoopla report from 2018 but are still relevant today.
We’ve experience in helping people work out what home improvements will also boost a property’s value.
So, whether you’re thinking of improving then selling, refurbishing then renting out or simply curious about what your home’s value on the Saltaire property market is right now, give us a call.
We’re here to help.
What’s the best investment you’ve made when it comes to your property?
We’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for reading.
The contents of this blog post is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. If such advice is needed readers should contact a solicitor. No responsibility for any information contained within this post is accepted and we accept no liability in respect of the contents or for action taken based on this post.