We keep a finger on the pulse of the local property market and we're ready to support you when managing your property on a day-to-day basis.
Right from the start we will offer you the advice you need to find and fund an appropriate property.
We understand that buying a house or flat as an investment is very different to buying a home, so we will be generous with our time and infinitely patient as we guide you through the selection of property available. We will continue to help you every step of the way, by dealing with the daily management of your property.
- Our impartial property investment advice and local knowledge will help identify the best investment strategy for you.
- You can feel confident in unfamiliar towns. Our market intelligence from across the UK means you can venture outside your local area to find the best property investment for your budget.
- You will be given evidence of achievable rent using comparable information from other rental properties that have been let or are on the market.
- Our experts will negotiate with the property seller on your behalf, to help you drive the best possible deal.
- Our knowledge will help you identify the exact property that meets your needs, be that one with the best rental yield potential or one that offers the best opportunity of long-term capital growth.
And during the lettings process, we will:
- Eliminate or minimise "void" periods by having new tenants ready to move in at the end of the tenancy.
- Ensure that tenants are credit checked, identity checked, referenced and vetted before they take up occupation.
- Regularly inspect the property and carry out essential maintenance work promptly to preserve its letting appeal.
- Diarise when rent is due and take prompt action in the unlikely event of late payment.
- Arrange quotes and manage property repairs.
- Advise on up-to-date landlord legislation and responsibilities.