It could not be simpler to move into a Martin & Co property. Once you have found your new home, there are a few simple steps for you to follow:
1. Getting started. You will need to fill in the Initial Application Form, the Referencing Concent Form, provide proof of ID and pay the Holding Fee of £150.00.
2. You will be referenced by the Landlord Hub.
3. Your Tenancy Agreement will be electronically sent out to you, to be signed online, via Docu Sign. This is then automatically returned to you once the Landlord has signed. (This saves time and postage)
4. Pay the balance of all funds AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE your move in date.
5. We will arrange a time for you to collect the keys for your new home.
It could not be easier. Check out our properties now on our website or call us on 0191 2535666.
Blog Author: David Barbour