Martin & Co Rochdale Christmas Competition . ADVERTISE YOUR HOME FOR SALE FOR FREE Terms & Conditions
1. The Christmas Competition is open to anyone over 18 years of age excluding employees of Martin & Co Rochdale, or anyone else connected with the Competition. Martin & Co Rochdale are running the competition.
2. The Competition will run from 7th December to the 20th December 2015 and the winner and runner ups will be selected on the 21st December 2015.
3. To win the prize, you must:
A. Like the Martin & Co Rochdale and Bury page on Facebook
B. Share our competition post on Facebook
C. Comment on the Facebook competition post to say that you have done both A & B
The winner of the Main Prize will be chosen at random from all eligible entries then 2 runner up winners will be selected also at random.
4. Submitting an entry to the Competition is confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry per competition will be counted per person via Facebook. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
6. Winners will be notified by direct message within three (3) working days of the specific day on which the Competition for that day closes. If the winner cannot be reached or fails to acknowledge such notification within five (5) days, we reserve the right to re-draw and select a new winner of the Prize (and the same acceptance period will apply). If a winner rejects his or her Prize, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
7. Details of the winner may be published on all the following websites:
The Martin & Co Rochdale and Bury Facebook page, Website, Google Plus Page, and Twitter
8. The main prize is that the winner will be able to advertise their home for sale with Martin & Co Rochdale and Bury with zero estate agency selling fees. The runner up prizes will be a bottle of wine and box of chocolates each.
10. The winners will be required to take part in promotional activity including the use of his or her image.
12. Martin & Co Rochdale takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
13. The prize is strictly for Free Estate Agency selling fees. There is still a charge if you need an EPC certificate ( £65) or any other extra marketing such as Premium listings ( £60) on Rightmove. You will also need to pay a solicitor and their disbursements to act for you in any sale.
14. The prize expires and the property must be listed by 31/12/2016.
15. To use the prize the winner will need to sign our standard terms of business before using this prize.
16. The winner will receive a voucher that must be collected from the office.
17. The property to sell must be in within a 10 mile radius of the Martin & Co Rochdale office at 15b Cheetham Street, Rochdale, OL16 1DG
18. The runner up prizes must be collected from our Martin & Co Rochdale office at 15B Cheetham Street, Rochdale, OL16 1DG
19. The office reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
20. The Managing Director will draw the three lucky winners, our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.