We have been advised the Wakefield Energy Savers Scheme is now offering free cavity wall and loft insulation to private householders in the area REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.
All eligibility criteria has been removed, making the scheme accessible to many more households in the area.
There remains some terms and conditions:
• Owner occupier and private rented tenants are able to apply for Energy Savers
• To apply for Energy Savers the property must be occupied
• Associated Energy Savers insulation works, which can include scaffolding and loft clearance, may incur a charge
• Funding is limited and work is available on a first come first served basis
• All work is subject to survey
Wakefield Energy Savers Scheme is a partnership between Wakefield Council and British Gas and funding is limited.
With winter fast approaching you should register your interest now by phoning 0800 043 7310.