Property Management Coordinator
Location : Leamington Spa Office
Basic Salary: £16,000 with OTE of £17,500
Additional Benefits: Business mileage provided
Martin & Co, the award winning national brand, is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual to join our network.
Areas of Accountability:
Arrange all check in packs for Tenancies and Coordinating with Tenants and Landlords
• Manage the property portfolio in order to maximise office income including the retention of properties and landlords
• Manage all property maintenance issues
• Liaise with Landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out
• Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
• Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings and arranging remedial works
• Process all tenancy renewals and deposit negotiations
• Manage complaints from Landlords and Tenants through to resolution
• Proven background in property management and lettings
• Previous experience within property maintenance
• Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Extremely well organised and able to prioritise your own work load
• Professional, positive, diligent and focused approach
• Previous experience with a lettings software would be an advantage
• Full and clean UK driving license
Martin & Co. is an award winning, brand leading and innovative franchise property business with 189 offices UK wide. We are a company who had grown year upon year and are at the forefront of our industry, always looking for new ideas and solution to continue our expansion in many years to come.
We are a passionate and highly professional company where individuals make a significant contribution to the overall business results.
This vacancy is being managed by the internal recruitment team. To apply for this position click on the link below and you will be redirected to the Martin & Co careers page where you will be required to complete our online application form. All applications made directly to the branch will not be considered.