Martin & Co Kinross
A multi-award winning estate and letting agent since Sept. 2001, offering estate agency, residential lettings, property management, property investment, mortgage and financial services.
Martin & Co., Kinross opened in The Liberty Business Centre, Unit G8, 21-25 High Street, Kinross. KY13 8AA on 24th November, 2014. It is located in the former County Buildings built in 1926. Offering estate agency, residential property lettings, property management, estate agency and property investment services.
The office is owned by Iain & Nora Sinclair, who also owns the branches in Dundee and Kirkcaldy. Iain & Nora has reaped numerous awards in the property industry since 2001. Kinross is located on the western shore of Loch Leven, the largest loch in lowland Scotland, at the foot of the Lomond Hills. The name Kinross is derived from the Gaelic caenn-rois meaning head of promontory . The original core of the settlement is likely to have been located on the small peninsula at Kirkgate Park, around 1km from the present town.
Settlement began here as a landing place and convenient mainland base for Loch Leven Castle on the nearby island, which was a Royal Castle gifted to Robert II in 1390 and is famously associated with Mary, Queen of Scots imprisonment and escape in 1568. Records indicate a parish church was established here by the 13th century. The Bruce Mortuary Chapel now on the site was reconstructed from the family burial aisle of the 1675 parish church. Kinross was created a "Burgh of Barony" in 1541.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO), UK Association of Letting Agents (UKALA), Landlord Accreditation Scotland (LAS), Scottish Association of Landlords (SAL), Council of Letting Agents (CLA), National Landlord Association (NLA), and Fife, Dundee City and Angus Chamber of Commerce.
Please take a look of the video below of the Kinross High Street re opening in spectacular style to celebrate the end of a controversial 1 million regeneration project.