For out of hours emergencies please see a list of contractors below.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 9.30am - 12.30pm, Sunday - Closed.
For any routine maintenance i.e. curtain pole falling down, broken toilet seat, reports of damp etc, please report these during office hours by calling 01382 313580 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: So what constitutes an emergency?
- Burst water pipe
- Gas leak/smell of gas (you will need to call Transco on 0800 111 999)
- Boiler failure
- Fire/Flood (you will need to call the relevant emergency service on 999)
Please be aware that if you contact a contractor and it is deemed not to be an emergency you will be liable to pay the call out fee and associated bills.
- Handyman Property Services (Kenny Hill - 07841 386336), should be the first point of contact except if your emergency is gas related.
- DBS Electrical (Darren - 07725892789) . Electrician
- W H Donachie (07985 818298 - Gas & Plumbing Engineer) If not available please use next gas contractor.
- John Clarkson (07793326429) - Gas/plumbing Engineer.
- WRB 01382 204030 . Gas/plumbing Engineer.
We would recommend that you also:
Know the whereabouts of the mains water supply and how to turn the water off in an emergency
Know the location of the fusebox in case you need to locate this in the dark
Keep candles and matches in the property in case of a power cut
Read the frost & condensation leaflets important.