LETTING & ESTATE AGENT

Martin & Co Report of the rental market

Martin & Co Report of the rental market

13.2%

 The net total return that can be earned from a buy to let investment in London.

 

The pension system has been radically transformed, meaning that anyone aged 55 years or over will no longer be required to purchase annuities but will have the option to withdraw their whole pension pot. The first 25% will be tax free and the remaining 75% taxed at the marginal rate. Many are expected to use lump sums to invest in other, higher-yielding alternatives. Buy-to-let property is one option, providing not only an income return, but also capital growth potential.

This report reviews the UK's private rental market to assess the opportunities available to private investors, with a particular focus on Martin & Co.'s experience across our London region.

Click here to view the report