Fed up with poor service from your agent? We have introduced service standards that we are happy to publish with the aim of setting us apart from our competitors. They are of course only good practice that all businesses should be adopting however we area keen to be judged against something meaningful, something that ensures that landlords, tenants and contractors receive the very best attention.
• respond to telephone calls, emails and letters received on a standard working day up to 3pm on the day of receipt
• where a response has not been provided on the day of receipt (e.g. received after 3pm) we will provide a response the following day
• where a substantive response is not possible (e.g. waiting on another party) we will say when we will respond and the reason why
• where (point 3) arises the new dates will be treated the same as a new communication (see (point 1) above)
• provide every landlord for whom we are marketing property feedback every Wednesday
• provide Landlords with advance warning of when Property Management Visits (PMV's) and email the visit report within 2 working days
• process tenant referencing forms as (1) above and will provide prospective tenants an update after 3 working days and every 3 working days thereafter
• notify landlords within 2 working days where tenants are 7 days in arrears
• provide a copy of the check out report to Landlord and Tenant within 1 working day of receiving the report from the inventory company
• provide the Tenant with agreement to return their deposit in full or alternatively details of any proposed deductions within 7 working days of receipt of the check out report
• advertise all properties where we are instructed within 1 working day
• pay contractors within 30 days of the satisfactory completion of works
We are seeking to achieve a success rate of at least 90% and we will monitor our progress so that we can report our achievement and also seek to improve our standards. A working day is Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). Where possible we will look to have a faster turnaround and will always prioritise urgent issues.
We really would appreciate feedback which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have fallen short in any area then wevwould like to know not only to deal with the particular issue but also to ensure that we can avoid replicating mistakes. Of course if the feedback is positive then we reserve the right to quote you in our testimonials section!