Martin & Co Aberdeen
Please let us give you a FREE sales and rent valuation...
We are very keen on serving you.
Why? Because we strongly believe that we can give you a better and faster service than anybody else in Aberdeen.
This is a bold statement that we take very seriously. How can we demonstrate it?
We are the ONLY Estate Agent in Aberdeen that is member of:
- The Property Ombudsman (Sales and Letting)
- ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents),
- LAS (Landlord Accreditation Scotland) and
- NALS (National Approved Letting Scheme).
The challenging times that the Oil and Gas industry is going through in recent months mean that, more than ever, vendors and landlords should make sure that they rely on a fully compliant agent.
At times when the average estate and letting agent is struggling to sell or rent a property and maintain it to the correct standard, Martin & Co Aberdeen have all the tools to find a buyer or tenant for your property fast. These tools include:
1. A UK wide portal (www.martinco.com) with over 200,000 unique hits per month.
2. Access to a wide range of internet portals (Rightmove, Lettingweb, S1homes, Zoopla, Citylets)
3. Use of online 3D views, walkthroughs, and professional photography as standard to promote your property. We are the only agency in Aberdeen that provides all these services as standard.
4. A very active and successful presence in internet Social Networks (Facebook, Google+ and twitter).
5. Access to our list of interested buyers and tenants.
6. Ample, 2-storey office in Rosemount Place, the heart of the sales and letting industry in Aberdeen.
7. Presence of our brand all across Scotland, including Glasgow area (5 offices), Edinburgh area (4 offices), Dundee, and Inverness, in addition to Aberdeen.
Finally, we strongly believe that excellent and fast communication is key to achieve a high customer satisfaction. We closely monitor all our forms of communication with customers (phone, email, post, facebook and tweeter). We are very proud of our average response time to any enquiry (3 hours and 32 minutes at present), so we just want you to benefit from it.
Enjoy the service that you deserve and maximise the return from your property investment.