Martin & Co Aberdeen
We are the ONLY Estate Agent in Aberdeen that is member of
- ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents),
- LAS (Landlord Accreditation Scotland) and
- NALS (National Approved Letting Scheme).
The challenging times that the Oil and Gas industry is going through in recent months mean that, more than ever, landlords and investor should make sure that they rely on a fully compliant letting agent.
At times when the average letting agent is struggling to rent a property and maintain it to the correct standard, Martin & Co (Aberdeen) have all the tools to let your property fast to the correct tenant. These tools include:
1. A UK wide portal (www.martinco.com) with over 200,000 unique hits per month.
2. Access to a wide range of internet portals (Rightmove, Lettingweb, S1homes, Zoopla, Citylets)
3. Use of online 3D views, walkthroughs, and professional photography as standard to promote your property. We are the only agency in Aberdeen that provides all these services.
4. A very active and successful presence in internet Social Networks (Facebook, Google+ and twitter).
5. Access to our list of 'Ideal Tenants' (applicants that have been vetted in principle, they urge a property, but no property has been found for them yet).
6. Ample, 2 storey office in Rosemount Place, the heart of the sales and letting industry in Aberdeen.
7. Presence of our brand all across Scotland, including Glasgow area (5 offices), Edinburgh area (4 offices), and Dundee, on top of Aberdeen.
And this is just the beginning. Once your property is let our Property Maintenance Team and Accounts team will look after all your affairs so that you can relax in the knowledge that your interests are being looked after.
Once again, all of the above is carried out by the only team in Aberdeen that has:
1. Triple certification (ARLA, LAS and NALS), which gives you the highest assurance of our professionalism in the residential letting industry.
2. A Top-Class, transparent, and fast Customer Support Centre: We are very proud of our average response time to any enquiry (1hour 32 minutes at present), so we just want you to benefit from it.
Enjoy the service that you and your property deserve.